Thursday, June 28, 2012

a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor

It's 1 AM and I swear it was just 11 like 5 seconds ago only it really wasn't so maybe I shouldn't swear it was.
I've been thinking a lot about my relationships with different people and how much they've changed in just one year.
I remember thinking I'd had many best friends before. I've never lacked quality friendships and people in my life. But I was sure my three best friends from freshmen year would be with me always. I was sure that when life naturally pulled us apart, we'd still make time for each other, even if it was a phone call every now and then.

And even though thinking about this makes me sad in the sense that I still love each one of them very much and they'll always have a very special place in my heart no matter how distant we have managed to grow, this has all been a life lesson of sorts.
Find happiness within yourself and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment