Monday, February 27, 2012

Blah.

I think people need to realize that there isn't necessarily a right or wrong answer to every situation.

I think people shouldn't hold others accountable to the standards they have for themselves.

I think that the way I live my life is far from perfect, so I shouldn't judge others.

I think this is all a work in progress, because half of these things I'm just now learning or trying to do.

I think it's okay to make mistakes.

I think it's okay to be selfish sometimes.

I think people show emotions differently.

I think I'm misunderstood. A lot.

I think everyone has a unique view point, and just because it's different than mine, doesn't make it any more or less important.

I think truth is substantial.

I think people are beautiful.

I think people suck.

I think this sounds like me judging people.

I think that makes me a hypocrite.

I think that's okay, too, sometimes.

I think I love people more than I hate people.

I think I don't really hate people...I think.

I think none of this makes sense.

I think I need a journal instead of a blog. No one else would see my journal entry. Everyone will see my blog post.

I think 3 people will see my blog post.

I think I'm a good person, except for when I think I'm not.

I think I have a good head on my shoulders, except for when I think I don't.

I think I have a lot of growing up to do.
 
I think I need a wake-up call.

I think I'm scared of said wake-up call.

I think I'm young so I'm allowed to mess up.

I think I'm not that young anymore.

I think I have a lot to prove.

I think I shouldn't be too hard on myself.

I think I've had a good life thus far.

I think everything happens for a reason.

I believe God is real. And that everything will be okay. Always.

I think some may think that's me being naive, but I don't think that.

I don't think things are just black or white or good or bad or truths or lies.

I think this post has gone on for far too long.

I think I don't have a good title for this post.

I think I'm going to call it "Blah. Blah. Blah."

I think that sounds like the Ke$ha song.

This post has nothing to do with Ke$ha. Well, not until now.

Now I'm judging Ke$ha.

Like, seriously? A dollar sign in your name?

I think one "Blah." will suffice.

Please stop thinking about Ke$ha.

Actually, think about whatever you want.

I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment