Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sometimes on a Crowded Street.

I'm more of the quiet type.

A little shy.

Content in letting others do the talking.

A listener.

Sometimes I feel like my voice doesn't matter. Like I have no say in certain situations. Like some may not care for my opinions or input. And it hurts my feelings. But then I stumble upon something like this -

"Don't strive to make your presence noticed, make your absence felt."

I have no idea who said that, but I'd like to thank them for it.

All of the "I miss you!" and "Where have you been all my life?" and "Come back to me!" I get from my loved ones when they go even a day or two without seeing me make me feel like I'm doing something right. And like I'm a good person. And make me happy.

That's all I've ever really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment