Sunday, April 22, 2012

and miles to go before i sleep

I woke up at home, and after I packed a bag my mom dropped me off at school. Khadija and I then took Sherry to RuSans, this really funky sushi place I have come to love. After that Sherry and I went on an adventure. I took her to Atlantic Station. At Bath and Body Works she told me to try some hand sanitizer and after she squirted a good amount onto my hands we realized it was soap. Then at Dillards I told her to smell my favorite Juicy Couture perfume, and as she leaned in to smell the bottle tip, I squirted some into her mouth. When we were driving back, we hit a bird. Or, it hit us. It was kind of suicidal and ran right into the windshield. Sherry and I went to our last Sigma chapter of the year. After that we went to Michelle and Natalia's place for a bit. Sistahs have a legit zen garden as their back yard. I was so jelly. The good, strawberry Smuckers kind of jelly. Sherry and I ended our bonding time by picking up loads of food at Dragon Express.

I've been dizzy throughout the day and my brain has been filled with less than pleasant thoughts here and there.

But it's okay.

We just took a midnight Kroger run for some ice cream. It's freezing outside and I walked into the store with a blanket wrapped tightly around me. I may or may not have ran up and down the ice cream aisle pretending I was a super hero. I wasn't wearing my letters though, so we're good.

Now we're back in Khadija's room watching Desperate Housewives and eating chocolate chip cookie dough frozen dairy goodness and life is good and great and grand.



No comments:

Post a Comment