Sunday, April 8, 2012

YOLO...unless you're Jesus.

Happy Easter, everybody!

What a beautiful day it has been.

On Friday I woke up with the worst eye infection I've ever had. Chelsea and Lisa can attest to how horrendous it was. Saturday my eye was swollen shut for the major part of the day. But this morning, after applying my prescribed eye drops vigorously for two days, it was almost completely back to normal.

Mama and I were supposed to wake up super early and go dress shopping, but we both slept in, which was almost as fabulous as shopping would have been.

Church was spectacular. The youth group put on a play that brought many to tears.

After service my family and I went out to dinner.

We just got home. I can hear my dad watching a soccer game upstairs. I think his team is losing, which means my team is winning.

I'm going to go rub it in his face a little bit.

I wish I would have taken a picture of my Easter outfit. I looked super cute, if I do say so myself. Everyone who didn't see me today, well, y'all missed out.



No comments:

Post a Comment