Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Almost There.

Today has been very productive in the sense that my room is almost completely clean. I like to think of it as usually being an organized mess, but one of my sisters and I are going to PCB this weekend and when we come back she is staying with me for a few days, so I thought I would put a little more effort into the "organized" part of the "mess."

These past couple of days have been very unproductive in the sense that I have so much homework due when classes resume and I haven't started any of it.

Sometimes things come up...and sometimes I'm just lazy. There's still time, so it's okay.

I was supposed to spend today and tomorrow with some sisters at Oglethorpe but not driving and not having a car cause me to be dependable on other people for transportation. I understand my parents have more important things to do than running me from here to there, so that's okay, too.

So instead I'll finish up my laundry. I'll make myself a nice grilled chicken salad for dinner. I'll pack my bags for the beach. I'll look for an online copy of the Hunger Games that I can reread tonight before the premiere tomorrow. And maybe I'll go ahead and stop putting off all of my assignments so that I can have complete and total fun in the sun this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment