Thursday, March 29, 2012

Glitter In The Air.

I wish I could transcribe every single word that comes out of the mouth of my Professor for my Family and Marriage class.

That woman is brilliance captured in person.

She says the most interesting things and I'm barely done understanding her first point when she's already saying something 10 times better.

She also terrifies the crud out of me.

I feel like the day she calls on me in class to speak up, I'll do something totally embarrassing like forget how to talk.

I'm really glad these night classes are keeping me on my toes.

I hate that I'm in class from 6 - 10:40 PM, but at least they're interesting courses.

And speaking of toes, my second night class Professor just walked by me and said, "Cute shoes."

I'm wearing my ripped and well worn silver sparkly Toms.

Does that mean she's going to give me an A?

No comments:

Post a Comment