Monday, March 12, 2012

We can do hard things.

Last semester I was having lunch with two of my sisters. Whilst discussing a topic one of them said, "Something that I've learned the hard way is that you have to stand up for what you believe is right even if it means standing alone." I'm not standing alone, but sometimes doing what you feel in your heart to be right is scary.

It's the week before spring break. Everyone is crazy stressed and needs it to be Friday already. I think this week is going to be a hard one. And that it'll suck a little. Or maybe a lot. I think each day I will allow myself to pull out multiple quotes from my quote box.

But by the time next weekend rolls around, I'll be on the beautiful beaches of Panama City with one of my best friends and that thought alone is enough to make everything this week worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment