Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lobsters and Rice Cakes and Hopey Hope.

Today wasn't off to a very good start. I was going to run a lot of errands around campus, but my friend/ride to school is sick, so I haven't been able to make it up to my school yet. Hopefully I can get everything all done tomorrow in time to meet all of my deadlines. And hopefully my friend/ride feels better soon because being sick sucks!

In an attempt to better my mood and not stress out too much, I will share my favorite joke -

So, there was a lobster and a rice cake. The lobster and the rice cake were the best of friends. The rice cake was always super jealous of the lobster because the lobster was extremely good looking and always got all the girls. One day they went out to their local beach for some fun in the sun. Of course, the lobster was getting all of the attention while the rice cake got none. Really upset at the lobster, the rice cake was all like, "Hey man! Stop getting all the girls up in here or I'm going to be angry at you!" The lobster was just like, "Whatever dude." It comes at no surprise to anyone that the next girl that walks by, checks out the lobster. Now the rice cake was livid! He starts yelling at the lobster about how much of a horrible friend he is and what not. The lobster, fed up with the rice cake's ridiculousness, picks him up...and throws him in the ocean!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG YOU GUYS. ISN'T THAT THE FUNNIEST THING EVER? JUST PICTURE IT! A LOBSTER THROWING A RICE CAKE IN THE OCEAN! COME ON! LAUGH WITH ME! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO? OKAY, I'LL ADMIT NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE LAUGH AT MY JOKE, SO I'LL SHARE ONE MORE. THIS ONE'S A REALLY GOOD ONE. I PROMISE!

A young boy and girl are standing on a peer. They are madly in love and due to circumstances outside of their control they have to part for a time period of 10 years. The boy gives the girl a promise ring and aside from promising that they will always love each other, they also promise to reunite on that very spot when 10 years have gone by.

10 years later...

The young boy is now a man who is anxiously waiting on the peer to finally meet up with the love of his life again. The young girl has blossomed into a beautiful woman, and she too awaits on the peer to be reunited with her lover. It just so happens that one of them is on the wrong peer. It turns out that an identical peer was built on the other side of the beach. The woman, fed up after hours and hours of waiting, angrily takes off her promise ring and tosses it into the water before she runs off with a broken heart. On the other peer, the man is walking up and down while pondering why his childhood sweetheart would stand him up. He reaches the end of the peer, looks down into the water, and what does he see? The ring you say? No, silly...the rice cake!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU ARE TOTALLY LAUGHING RIGHT NOW! DON'T EVEN TRY TO CONTAIN YOUR LAUGHTER! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S.
I'm sorry you cannot get back the time you spent reading my blog post today. I pray all will be forgiven in due time.

P.P.S.
I'm not really sorry. I'm effing hilarious and you know it.

P.P.P.S.
I'm talking to you, Hopey.

P.P.P.P.S.
Hopey is what I call my sister Hope.
She thinks my joke isn't really a joke.
She thinks it's dumb.
She is SO wrong.
Right?

1 comment:

  1. and Laughing girls are the happiest! Happy girls are the prettiest!!!

    ReplyDelete